We would like to begin addressing many of SSRN’s users’ Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) via our blog. Each Tuesday, we will be addressing a new question. Please feel free to submit your questions via the “comments” below any posts, or email questions to Blog@ssrn.com.
The FAQ for this week is: How can I have my own paper included in the SSRN eLibrary?
We invite you to submit abstracts from your own papers for inclusion in our eLibrary.
You will need the following information:
- Names, contact information, and affiliations for all co-authors not in the SSRN database
- Journal citation (for accepted and forthcoming papers)
- Permission from copyright holder, if not yourself
- The email and postal addresses, phone and fax numbers, and the affiliation of the contact author
- Electronic version of the paper in PDF format (you can create a PDF by downloading a free utility during the submission process or by visiting the Adobe website).
- You will need to be logged into your User Account at http://hq.ssrn.com/
Please view the video demonstration above for complete and specific instructions. If you still need help, please feel free to contact AuthorSupport@SSRN.com, 585.442.8170, or toll free 877-SSRNHELP (877.777.6435). To submit is free, and we encourage all authors to submit their research.
For answers to other FAQs, please visit SSRN’s FAQ: http://ssrn.com/update/general/ssrn_faq.html
And don’t forget to start submitting your questions for “FAQ Tuesdays”. 🙂