Here are the top 5 papers downloaded from the SSRN eLibrary for the week ending August 27, 2010:
1. A Statistical Analysis of the Patent Bar: Where are the Software-Savvy Patent Attorneys?
Ralph D. Clifford (University of Massachusetts School of Law at Dartmouth) and Thomas G. Field Jr. (Franklin Pierce Law Center) and Jon R. Cavicchi (FRanklin Pierce Law Center UNH School of Law)
2. Detecting Deceptive Discussions in Conference Calls
David F. Larcker (Stanford University – Graduate School of Business) and Anastasia A. Zakolyukina (Stanford Graduate School of Business)
3. A Quantitative Approach to Tactical Asset Allocation
Mebane T. Faber (Cambria Investment Management)
4. ‘I’ve Got Nothing to Hide’ and Other Misunderstandings of Privacy
by Daniel J. Solove (George Washington University Law School)
5. Biodiversity and Climate Change Laws: A Failure to Communicate?
by David Hodas (Widener University – School of Law)