1. Who Owns Huawei? by Christopher Balding (Fulbright University Vietnam) and Donald C. Clarke (George Washington University Law School)
2. The Effect of President Trump’s Election on Hate Crimes by Griffin Sims Edwards (University of Alabama at Birmingham – Department of Marketing, Industrial Distribution & Economics) and Stephen Rushin (Loyola University Chicago School of Law)
3. How a Botched Study Fooled the World About the U.S. Share of Mass Public Shootings: U.S. Rate is Lower than Global Average by John R. Lott (Crime Prevention Research Center)
Watch a short video about this research.
4. A Brief Introduction to the Basics of Game Theory by Matthew O. Jackson (Stanford University – Department of Economics; Santa Fe Institute; Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR))
5. Shining a Light on Dark Patterns by Jamie Luguri (University of Chicago) and Lior Strahilevitz (University of Chicago Law School)